30 November 2015
INTERIM RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2015
- The Group’s overall performance for the first six months of FY2015/16 reflected the general market conditions during the period. Total revenue for the half year increased by 3% to HK$3.73 billion and profit attributable to shareholders amounted to HK$207 million, a decline of 14.7% compared to corresponding period last year.
- Under the Group’s long-term plan to build a balanced business portfolio for sustainable growth, appropriate strategies are implemented in our key business platforms:
- HK QSR business continues to perform well and steer healthy growth
- Momentum and skillsets are being built to scale up HK fast casual segment
- Deliberate move to adjust growth scale and pace of the Mainland business in line with market conditions
- Interim dividend of HK18 cents per share (2014: HK17 cents) was declared to shareholders.
Please click the below link for the announcement: