28 November 2016
Interim Results Announcement For The Six Months Ended 30 September2016
- Interim results for the first six months of FY2016/17 of the Group improved with steady growth. Total revenue for the half year increased by 4.3% to HK$3.89 billion and profit attributable to shareholders amounted to HK$232 million, an increase of 11.8% compared to same period last year.
- QSR and institutional catering business continued to achieve encouraging results and steer further expansion.
- Fast casual and casual dining sector has gained stronger momentum with positive contribution to the Group’s long-term growth strategy.
- Mainland China business persistently improves its profit margin with lower break-even point, which has laid a solid platform for expansion.
- The Group has reached a key milestone in its succession plan implementation and continues to drive stronger team and infrastructure development to support business performance and growth.
- Interim dividend of HK18 cents per share (2015: HK18 cents) was declared to shareholders.
Please click the below link for the announcement: